Friday, 11 May 2012

Mirena Coil Wk 3

ISo am suffering from a backache and hip pain. I normally associate both with pms if it comes on unexpectedly but as I had an hrs snooze on the uncomfy sofa yesterday morning, am hoping it's that.
I'm controlling pain with paracetamol as I'm nursing the lo so can't/don't wanna take anything stronger.
Other than the back pain not really experiencing anything else. My moodiness is much more level, my appetite is better; though to be fair I am trying to eat better anyway, but I'm not diving into the fridge every hour looking for a chocolate fix, or filling up on biscuits. No spotting since the initial fitting which is a plus as I was worried there would be.
Hopefully the backache will pass soon, though I do have my 6 wk check at the end of the month. If it's still bothering us, I'll talk about possible.removal.to see if it is related to the coil. I really hope it isn't.

No comments: